Two partnerships. One to help establish operational excellence in talent acquisition. The other to add horsepower and efficiency to your recruitment and hiring efforts.
Unlike other consultancies that specialize in talent acquisition, TalentSum actually jumps into the trenches with you to improve your talent acquisition and recruiting machines, and help keep them running.
CoE Talent Partner
Our CoE Partnership is for talent and HR leaders looking to optimize processes, pursue excellence, and enhance the skills needed for a focused talent acquisition function to drive business results.
In this partnership arrangement, TalentSum serves as a bridge – providing you with thought leadership and direction, best practices and research, and lots of hands-on support until internal operational excellence can be established.
Core features of a Talent Acquisition Center of Excellence can include the integration of the following:
- Talent Data, Talent Analytics
- Talent Strategy, Planning or Roadmaps
- Brand Activation, Recruitment Marketing
- Proactive Sourcing, Recruitment, Hiring
- Program Design, Optimization, Technology
Immediately after partnering, we’ll hold our first discovery sessions and review your talent acquisition and recruitment function. And then, we’ll roll up our sleeves and work with you to validate, or develop, your talent strategy, programs, and roadmap.
Once we know where you want to go and how you're going to get there, we can work with you in a "front-to-back", highly-disciplined manner, or we can begin by addressing your most critical challenges first, and then fall back into a more structured approach later.
During our time together, if the need arises, we can discuss our ability provide specialists and recruiting support to augment future staffing requirements.
Note: You might want to consider our Talent Accelerator if you have a small business and want to set up a brand new talent acquisition and recruitment function within 30 days.
- We can customize our partnership and focus energies and capabilities where you need it most.
- While we’re partnered up, we provide “on-call” expert support for your most pressing issues.
- While we’re engaged, we collaborate with full transparency and as an extension of your team.
- We can also provide additional support to serve your immediate recruitment and hiring needs.
- We’re flexible and can handle most conversations by phone, text, email, Asana/Slack, or other.
- And we can easily do daily, weekly or monthly check-ins, ad-hoc breakout sessions, and more.
Ready to learn more about how we can help you build a CoE in talent acquisition? Contact us and we’ll arrange a free 30-60 minute chat. No-obligation and no hidden fees.
As your Recruitment Partner, TalentSum can work as an extension of your team. This partnering arrangement is perfect for talent and HR leaders looking to build entire teams, scale up a fast growing company, or recruit a small group of critical people into the organization.
Depending on your actual needs, we’ll assign you a dedicated team – ranging from one recruiter or sourcing agent working only part-time hours all the way up to a whole team of people working to support you. The entire pre-implementation process can take anywhere from one day to a few weeks, depending on the scope of the engagement.
Our Recruitment Partner service can include:
- Writing performance-based job ads and descriptions
- Developing performance-based candidate profiles
- Marketing the jobs (using our proven approach)
- Posting open positions on industry/niche job boards
- Building pipelines of people who match the profile
- Sourcing to convert people into candidates
- Assessing, screening, and shortlisting candidates
- Scheduling and even conducting candidate interviews
- Submitting qualified candidates to hiring managers
- Completing background and reference checks
- Coordinating and negotiating offers of employment
In addition to the dedicated guidance and support we provide your team, we’ll also make ourselves available through ad-hoc breakout sessions, weekly check-ins, and support via phone, text, email, Slack or other.
After each month or quarter, we’ll debrief and complete an outcomes evaluation and establish milestones to achieve during the following term.
And as an added bonus, we hand over all candidate research so you can make additional hires at no additional cost. This means we don’t “own” your candidates – they are all yours to keep. We can also provide recruitment training or ad-hoc monthly support at your request.
Ready to learn more about how we can support your recruitment and hiring initiatives? Contact us and we’ll arrange a free 30-60 minute chat. No-obligation and no hidden fees.