TalentSum can help you to develop a comprehensive and aligned talent strategy that will elevate your business to new heights.
Our approach to talent strategy and planning is based on a phased methodology that ensures your talent program is rooted in and supports your business strategy.
Our talent strategy and planning process begins with a deep dive into your business landscape. We analyze the competition, emerging industry trends, and your company's unique position in the market. By understanding your business goals, strategic objectives, and core capabilities, we can identify critical talent gaps and determine the talent needed to advance your business strategy.
We then organize our findings into actionable insights and build a talent acquisition strategy centered around the top 3-4 talent-related outcomes needed to support your business goals. This includes creating bold statements for each priority, outlining the talent acquisition strategies, and listing the supporting tactics required to achieve each goal.
Throughout the process, we ensure that our talent strategy is focused and aligned with your corporate and business strategy. We also consider factors such as budget, resources, team members, and technology to ensure the successful execution of your new talent strategy.
Our phased approach to talent strategy and planning includes the following stages:
- Discovery / Intake Sessions: We'll hold multiple Q&A conference sessions with your team to extract data points and develop insights.
- Targeted Research: Our team will conduct data research to extract additional information, expanding on session materials and reviewing external factors, business strategy, core capabilities, and competition.
- Data / Insights Development: We'll develop sets of insights into ideas or themes and review them with your team in an online interview or focus group format.
- Architect Top Level Strategy Messaging: We'll structure goals and strategies to align with and support your business strategy and develop tactical sets to support each strategy.
- Presentation Q&A (Poke Holes): We'll present our findings and recommendations to your team for revisions and refinements.
- Formal Presentation: Finally, we'll deliver a final presentation and handoff of your new talent strategy and plan.
At TalentSum, we believe that a well-crafted talent strategy is the key to unlocking your company's potential. Partner with us to ensure your business is well-positioned for growth and success with a high-quality talent program tailored to your unique needs.
Read this blog post if you represent a larger-than-middle-market firm looking for help in the pre-strategy and planning phase to address potential issues, opportunities, and pitfalls, and fleshing out an effective RFP.
Ready to learn more about how we can help you to develop your talent strategy and plans? Contact us and we’ll arrange a free phone chat. No-obligation and no hidden fees.