Our 360° assessment is designed to provide your organization with a comprehensive and expert review of your talent acquisition and recruitment function.
If you are concerned about a growing gap between your current practices and best practices, or if you are unsure if you are achieving the best value and ROI for your investments, our assessment can help.
Our 360° readiness assessment is ideal for organizations seeking a fresh and unbiased perspective. You can use it to guide your strategy and planning exercises or to validate RFPs and implementation roadmaps.
Here are eight signs that your organization may benefit from our 360° readiness assessment for talent acquisition:
- Hiring manager satisfaction is low or hiring managers are sourcing, interviewing, and hiring without your input.
- Your recruiting processes are not aligned with your business needs, and your team does not have a clear understanding of best practices.
- You suspect that your ATS and other recruiting technology are not right for your business requirements.
- The cost of search fees or outsourcing your recruiting process seems exorbitant.
- You suspect that you do not have the right people with the right behavioral competencies on board.
- Your employee turnover rate is high.
- Recruiters are consistently falling short of established KPIs or metrics.
- You recruit from scratch for key positions rather than having established talent pipelines for mission-critical roles.
Our 360° readiness assessment provides competitive intelligence, raw data, a customized report with all collected data/research, actionable strategies to become best in class, a priority roadmap with recommendations, a list of potential project improvements, and a full team debrief (in-person or by conference).
To conduct our assessment, we follow these five steps:
- We scope out exactly what we will assess during our time together and set up a Shared Google Drive folder for collaboration.
- We conduct a comprehensive review of your existing talent acquisition and recruitment practices, processes, and programs, starting with your talent strategy and employer brand and reputation components.
- We conduct a detailed review of all related content, documentation, integrated technologies, and other external/internal tools that are in play.
- We hold on-site interviews with members of your firm’s HR/Recruiting staff, a select representative group of your hiring managers, and a few recent hires.
- We prepare a detailed report and review it with your team to discuss critical gaps in best practices, effectiveness, and efficiency.
Our report includes numerous recommendations to improve your firm’s talent acquisition strategy, overall TA/Recruitment program, and technology stack configuration. We can tailor it to include a detailed roadmap with prioritization of potential actions and sequencing of future events.
Our 360° readiness assessment can provide insights across any of the following areas:
Strategy/Plan Review, Employer Brand, Core EVP Messaging, Candidate Experience, Company Culture, Fit/Skill Criteria, Competitive Practices, Recruitment Marketing, Content Strategies, Social Recruiting, Social Media Strategies, Sourcing Strategies, Recruiting Strategies, Recruitment Program, Career Site Analysis, Recruitment Process Assessment, Pre-hire Testing, Hiring Process, Selection Process, Onboarding Process, Candidate Marketing, ATS/CRM Tech/Tools, Glassdoor/LinkedIn, Tech Stack, Referral Process, Online Reviews, AI/Psychometric.